Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

B.O.W. Club and Guest Post Recipe!




Ever have one of those days when nothing seems to go right? Yeah, I think I am getting close to having one of those years! We started this club strong with so many good intentions. And then? LIFE happened. That's the beauty of it. It's real and it's everyday life. 

We have gotten off track a little here. Some disturbing news, a move on the horizon very soon, homeschool planning, gearing up for another study at Proverbs 31 Ministries Online Bible Studies with Melissa Taylor where I am honored to volunteer, a new baby cousin arriving with a LONG wait period, and a new niece that could come any day. Phew. That wears me out lol.

So excuse the infrequent posts as of late. Yesterday, we decided to call it a day and throw some chicken tenders into the oven. I asked my son, age 12, to make his "famous" Honey Mustard. He got the original recipe off the back of a box, but doesn't remember exact measurements anymore....so, he experiments. I had him watch himself and measure each thing out so that he could type this up for you. It is really good!!








Honey Mustard dipping sauce:

Hey, I'm back! And I'm ready to share my recipe with you. Here is what you need: 

2 Tablespoons of mustard

2 tablespoons of mayonnaise

2 teaspoons of honey

This recipe is very simple. Just mix all three together till smooth!
~Logan 




What kinds of things do your kids like to make? Do you ever find them "taking a spin" on a regular recipe and making it their own?


No comments:

Post a Comment